ALIVE! Weekdays & Saturday Warehouse Volunteer
Help ALIVE! assisting in the Warehouse. The role will consist of either accepting deliveries, sorting food, bagging, vegetable gleaning, shelves re-stocking, light cleaning/organizing and administrative assistance if needed.
To select your specific shift time please visit our website and RSVP through ALIVE!'s online scheduling tool. Linked here.
Schedule: Monday 9: 00am-12:00pm, Tuesdays thru Friday 10:00am-2:00pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays 12:00pm-4:00pm *Saturday-9:00am-12:00pm & 11:00am-2:00pm
Location: ALIVE! Warehouse (801 South Payne St, Alexandria VA 22314)
-Adults ages 18 and above may volunteer in any of our programs.
-Parents with children that would like to participate and are in the ages of 12-18 years old please contact the Volunteer Coordinator email@example.com
-Please wear closed-toe shoes.
-Parking is available in the lot as well as street parking.
DO NOT Volunteer if:
- You exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 24 hours.
- You have been to any places, and therefore exposed, where people have tested posted for COVID-19.
- You are at high risk of severe disease (including persons who are older than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised; on dialysis; or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40).
- You have someone in your household who is at high risk.(including persons who are older than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised; on dialysis;, or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40).
Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: