- Emergency Preparedness Outreach - Join us on Thursday March 17th from 11A.M.-1P.M. at Meade Memorial Episcoplal Church during their Food Pantry Community Event, for spring safety and emergency preparedness tips.
- Emergency Preparedness Outreach - Join us on Friday March 25th from 5P.M.-6P.M. at Casa Chirilagua during the parent meeting event.
- Emergency Preparedness Outreach Event at Charles Beatley Library - Join us on Saturday March 26th from 10:30AM- 2:00PM at the Charles E Beatley Library to provide emergency preparedness outreach to our community. Click HERE to sign up!
- Snow Buddy - Do you need help shoveling snow? Click Here If you are sixty years of age or older, homebound, disabled and have a total household income at or below $48,508. To become a volunteer Click Here
- Emergency Preparedness and Reception Center Orientation - New to this? Come learn about Emergency Preparedness volunteer opportunities and our Volunteer Reception Center that is activated in a disaster. Virtual until further notice. Click HERE to sign up!
- CERT Basic Training - Fall 2021 - The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) program educates you to prepare yourself, your family, and your community to address hazards that may impact the City of Alexandria and to respond to emergency situations. Learn basic disaster response skills such as damage assessment after a disaster, triage and giving first aid to survivors, extinguishing small fires, performing light search and rescue, and providing much needed assistance in times of crisis. To learn more and register, click HERE.