ALIVE! Grocery Bag Packers
ALIVE! Needs Grocery Packers
Help ALIVE!’s mass bag packing operation to supply thousands of grocery bags/week for distribution to food-insecure Alexandrians. Volunteers are required to do some light to moderate lifting and bending over to pick up cases of food from ground level.
Date/Time: Weekdays - Shift 1: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM; Shift 2: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
*Express interest below and the volunteer coordinator will be in touch to schedule where needed.
Location: 116 S. Quaker Ln. (old Dash bus barn). There is street parking available; do not park in the lot.
All volunteers must wear cloth face coverings. If you do not have one, ALIVE! will provide one for you.
DO NOT volunteer if:
- You exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 24 hours.
- You have been to any places, and therefore exposed, where people have tested posted for COVID-19.
- You are at high risk of severe disease (including persons who are older than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised; on dialysis; or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40).
- You have someone in your household who is at high risk.(including persons who are older than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised; on dialysis;, or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40).
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+, Maximum Age:64
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: