Age Minimum (with Adult): 6+, Minimum Age:18+
SERVE-a-thon for Individuals
In a pandemic-free year, SERVE-a-thon would bring together hundreds of volunteers to complete 20+ service projects. This year, thanks to our sponsor Harris Teeter, SERVE-a-thon is offering a variety of opportunities where volunteers can safely make a big difference in our city.
Register as a team, or as an individual, for DIY projects that can be done together via Zoom, in your office, at home, or outdoors anytime between May 10-15th.
Limited outdoor projects are available for small groups. Interested in sponsoring? Sponsorships start at $500. Email us. or, donate TODAY!
How does SERVE-a-thon work?
- Sign up below
- Individuals pay a flat registration fee of $25 and will receive a DIY kit or select a day for an outdoor project. DIY projects will benefit health care workers, fire fighters, nonprofit staff, individuals and families moving into their own space, and people who showed kindnes towards someone else.
- Complete the project during the time frame, take pictures, create short videos and post them on FB, Instagram and tweet about their experience and tag Volunteer Alexandria.
- All DIY projects can be dropped off by May 21st.
- If you wish to participate as a team, please register HERE.
Sponsored by Harris Teeter.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: