Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Teens Club Volunteer (Middle School)
Come help us make a difference in a child's life. We need people of character to volunteer to work with our students, grades 6-8, supporting them in their academic development at our after-school program, Teens Club.
As most of our volunteer opportunities is with children, we require all volunteers to submit a volunteer application with references, complete a background check, participate in child safety training and program training. All these efforts are to keep our children safe. As a faith-based not-for-profit, we openly offer Christian education at our programs. It is not a requirement to subscribe to a certain faith to volunteer, but we do suggest only those comfortable with open Christian teaching to volunteer.
Before you volunteer, please ensure:
- That you have NOT been at any places and therefore exposed where people have tested positive for COVID-19? If so, do not volunteer.
- That you DO NOT exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 14 days? If so, do NOT volunteer.
- That you or someone you live with is NOT at high risk (this includes persons who are age greater than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised, on dialysis, or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40). If so, do NOT volunteer.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: