Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+, Maximum Age:64
Help Prepare and Bag Masks for Distribution
Masks were donated by the City of Alexandria, the VA Department of Emergency Management, and FEMA. Masks will be distributed to local food distributions and testing sites. Local nonprofits throughout Alexandria will receive masks to hand out to their clients/participants.
Volunteer Alexandria is looking for healthy volunteers to help prepare the masks to be distributed. Volunteers will be tasked to fold fliers, bag fliers, and bag masks.
Volunteers are needed:
Monday September 21st 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 2:00 - 4:00 PM
We will require a temperature check at the door before entering the building and starting any volunteer tasks. Masks are required to be worn the entire time in the building. Gloves will be provided on site and will be required to be worn while working with materials. Work stations will be 6 feet apart and social distance is required to be maintained.
Before you volunteer, please ensure:
- That you have you NOT been at any places and therefore exposed where people have tested positive for COVID-19? If so, do not volunteer.
- That you DO NOT exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 14 days? If so, do not volunteer.
- That you or someone you live with is NOT at high risk (this includes persons who are age greater than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised, on dialysis, or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40). If so, do NOT volunteer.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: