Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Small Concert Usher
For the current 2020-2021 season ASO will continue to present live music in outdoor venues around Alexandria with small ensembles and limited, socially-distanced audiences. If conditions permit, indoor venues may be incorporated in Spring 2021.
Guiding patrons to their designated seating area, answering questions, helping to clean up venue after concert is done (stacking chairs, putting away decor etc.)
I will need 4 volunteers for each date below.
We will be as contactless as possible with no physical programs, no physical tickets, and plenty of space to keep your distance.
Saturday, October 3
Concerts: 4:30 & 6:00 p.m.
Call time: 4 to 7 p.m.
Location: 711 Princess Street - the Rectory courtyard behind Classical Movements
Check in with Ryan Jordan. Park on the street. Wear comfortable shoes as you will be standing most of the time. There are only 40 seats available so there are likely to be no seats for volunteers. It is outside the entire time, so be prepared for the weather. Bring a mask; required to wear it while volunteering.
Sunday, October 4
Concerts: 3:30 & 5:00 p.m.
Call time: 3 to 6 p.m.
Same details as above. Rain dates: Monday, October 5 and Tuesday, October 6.
Before you volunteer, please ensure:
- That you have you NOT been at any places and therefore exposed where people have tested posted for COVID-19? If so, do not volunteer.
- That you DO NOT exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 24 hours? If so, do not volunteer.
- All volunteers who are at high risk of severe disease or who have someone in their household who is high risk (this includes persons who are age greater than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised, on dialysis, or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40) should NOT volunteer.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: