Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:10+
Homemade Masks Needed!
Some of the individuals CRi supports are some of our community’s most vulnerable, and as such, are in dire need of homemade masks. If you are able to sew, please consider making masks for CRi residents and direct support professionals. Not sure where to get started? Check out the CDC’s website for instructions on homemade cloth masks - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html.
Once masks are made, they can be donated at one of three locations:
- 14160 Newbrook Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Donation boxes are located in the lobby beyond the double glass doors
- Accepting donations Monday - Sunday from 10am to 2pm
Arlington/Falls Church Maintenance Office
- 7297A Lee Hwy, Falls Church, VA 22042
- Donation boxes are located in the lobby just inside the front door
- Accepting donations Monday - Friday from 10am to 2pm
- 808 Moorefield Park Dr., Ste. 120, Richmond, VA 23235
- Accepting donations Monday - Friday from 8am to 3:30pm
- That you have NOT been at any places and therefore exposed where people have tested positive for COVID-19? If so, do not volunteer.
- That you DO NOT exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 14 days? If so, do NOT volunteer.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: