Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Professional Technology Training Institute (PTTI) - Volunteer Sign Up
Are you computer savvy and looking to help those in your community learn computer skills? We are seeking individuals to volunteer during our 6 week introductory course on basic computer skills for adults. Duties include welcoming course attendees, assisting instructors, taking attendance, setup and teardown of tables, chairs and proper storage of equipment, as well as sanitizing and cleanup. Days and hours are: Monday - 2:00pm -4:30pm and 6:00pm - 8:30pm Tuesday - 2:00pm -4:30pm and 6:00pm - 8:30pm Wednesday - 2:00pm -4:30pm and 6:00pm - 8:30pm Thursday - 2:00pm -4:30pm and 6:00pm - 8:30pm
October 5th - November 12th
Please reach out to us for more information!
Before you volunteer, please ensure:
- That you have NOT been at any places and therefore exposed where people have tested positive for COVID-19? If so, do not volunteer.
- That you DO NOT exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 14 days? If so, do NOT volunteer.
- That you or someone you live with is NOT at high risk (this includes persons who are age greater than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised, on dialysis, or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40). If so, do NOT volunteer.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: