Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Pay it Forward and Volunteer at our Seasonal Food Distribution!
Are you interested in helping fight hunger in your community? Come join us at our monthly food distribution and pay it forward! The City of Alexandria and the 1st Agape Baptist Church are committed to keeping Alexandria Hunger Free. Each month (second friday), we conduct a food distribution open to all. Here we provide low income families various produce, meats, and non pershiable items to take home. We need volunteers to help with bagging, distributing foods as families line up and assisting families with carrying produce. We value our volunteers so much, with out them we would not be able to conduct innitiatives such as this one. Sign up to volunteer today and make a difference!
- Volunteers open and unload plastic wrap, boxes and other packaging.
- One or two volunteers will be assigned per pallet to unload the food and replenish the table as the supply runs out.
- Volunteers will be provided reusable plastic (food service type) gloves for food handling.
- Distribution of food to families
- As clients arrive, one volunteer will be assigned to hand one person from each household a number and record the number of people in each household on the provided data collection form.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: