Nonprofit Customer Engagement
- Are you a college student contemplating a gap year due to COVID-19?
- Are you a retiree or senior looking to give back from the safety of your home?
- Are you a job seeker looking for a returnship in the nonprofit space?
If you’re an energetic, bright, and dedicated person with a heart to serve, we have an opportunity to leverage those attributes AND help others coping with COVID-19 challenges.
For over 37 years, Good360 has partnered with socially responsible companies to source highly needed goods and distribute them through our network of diverse nonprofits that support people in need. We’re a growing nonprofit organization striving to build a team of volunteers to help with our mission to support communities struggling with health and economic challenged brought on by the pandemic.
As a Volunteer you will:
- Support the Good360 operations team with critical phone call information campaigns supporting our network of impactful nonprofit organizations across the country
- Engage with corporate donors to ensure their donations are placed in the hands of nonprofits and communities that need them the most
- Become Hope Ambassadors for communities in need struggling with medical and economic challenges brought on by COVID-19
- Training and tools to engage, listen, and empower nonprofit organizations.
- Experience working for a top national nonprofit organization.
- Joining a team of enthusiastic, smart, and impactful colleagues, all working remote in this new normal.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or currently enrolled in a post-secondary program.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- 6-10 hours of time weekly for the next 30 days
- Reliable access to the internet from your home
Good360 is an impactful 501c3 that works with companies, nonprofits and individuals to make the business of giving simpler, more efficient and more effective – helping individuals affected by disasters and personal hardships. The Alexandria, Va.-based organization was created in 1983 to help companies efficiently donate slow-moving, obsolete, returned, and seasonal inventory to charitable organizations. Current corporate partners include Walmart, Amazon, Tempur Sealy, Home Depot, Nike, Disney, NFL, Bed Bath & Beyond, Mattel, and many, many others.
We have been recognized by the Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy, Verizon's Powerful Answers Awards, and Forbes for excellence, innovation and efficiency, respectively, in helping all our partners do good, better. For more information, visit www.good360.org.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: