Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
GED Tutor ( ALL SUBJECTS)
Friends of Guest House has several women who are desiring to take thier GED exam. Many of the women would like tutor to assist them in preparing. The amount of tutoring needed can vary from person to person. We are looking for someone who has some experience in adult education in the areas of Math, Language Arts, Science and Social Studies. Weekend availibilty preferred. All volunteers must past a background check that will be a cost of $25 to the volunteer.
Before you volunteer in person, please ensure:
- That you have you NOT been at any places and therefore exposed where people have tested posted for COVID-19? If so, do not volunteer.
- That you DO NOT exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 24 hours? If so, do not volunteer.
-That you have NOT traveled in the last 14 days outside of the area. If so, do NOT volunteer.
- That you or someone you live with is NOT at high risk (this includes persons who are age greater than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised, on dialysis, or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40). If so, do NOT volunteer.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: