ALIVE! Furniture Moving Attendant-Make an Impact Within Hours!
We are helping those who need furniture and those who want to donate their pieces. Be part of changing someone's life by delivering a “new” piece of furniture. Do it once or register for several times. Great activity to do with your best buddy or family member!
- Prep furniture items for transport.
- Load items in tge ALIVE! truck to be transported from origination point and unload items into destination point.
- Driving your own car is required. You'll follow the ALIVE! truck for the entire route.
- Heavy lifting is involved.
-Location: Warehouse 801 South Payne Street, Alexandria
-Shift: 8:00am - 1:00pm | Reporting time is 8:00 am
-Adults ages 18 and above may volunteer in any of our programs.
-Minors ages 15-17 must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the volunteer activity.
-Proof of COVID vaccination is required.
-Face masks are required for the entire time of the activity.
-Driving your own car is required. You'll follow the ALIVE! truck for the entire route.
-Please dress accordingly, be prepared to get dirty, closed-toe shoes only.
-Parking is available in the lot as well as street parking.
We count on our volunteers, we could not accomplish all we do without you. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend your shift and update your schedule online. Thank you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
DO NOT volunteer if
- You exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 24 hours.
- You have been to any places, and therefore exposed, where people have tested posted for COVID-19.
- You are at high risk of severe disease (including people who are older than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised; on dialysis; or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40).
- You have someone in your household who is at high risk. (including people who are older than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised; on dialysis; or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40)
Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:15+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: