ALIVE! West End Food Hub
Assist clients by greeting, registering, and introducing them to the food selection process, translating as well as organizing groceries and light cleaning. We are especially looking for people who are flexible, comfortable working with and serving others, speak languages other than English, and are excited about helping people find food and other resources.
Children ages 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
Tuesdays – Thursdays 10 am – 12 pm | 11 am – 2 pm | 2 pm – 4 pm | 4 pm – 6 pm | 5 pm – 6 pm
Saturdays 9:45 am – 2 pm
Meeting at 510-F S. Van Dorn St
To select a specific shift time and date please RSVP through ALIVE!'s online scheduling tool. Linked here.
DO NOT volunteer if
- You exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 24 hours.
- You have been to any places, and therefore exposed, where people have tested posted for COVID-19.
- You are at high risk of severe disease (including persons who are older than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised; on dialysis; or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40).
- You have someone in your household who is at high risk.(including persons who are older than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised; on dialysis;, or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40).
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:14+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: