Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Emergency Preparedness Outreach with the Fire Department
This project is a great opportunity to tag along, raise emergency preparedness in the community by distributing emergency preparedness materials.
- Installation Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018, 8:30 am
- Staging Location: Cora Kelly (25 W Reed Ave). I will have the white training van. The facility opens at 9am but hopefully, someone will be there early to let us in. I'll be there at 8:30am.
- Installation Location: Lynhaven Gateway Neighborhood Box 20901
- The neighborhood will be pre-canvas by ARC.
- Maps of the neighborhood divided into zones will be out soon.
- Lunch will be provided.
Volunteers will ONLY distribute the materials. They will NOT install the fire alarms.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: