ALX Fit Fair Volunteers Needed
Join in the ALX Fit Fair, a fun day in Carlyle Square celebrating health and wellness with mini-workouts and tasty samples! Local fitness studios will be hosting 30-minute work-outs between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. In addition, there will be food vendors, holistic health vendors, massage, and 12+ fitness brands offering workouts!
The event will begin at 10 a.m. and go until 2 pm. Volunteers will be needed throughout the day! Set-up volunteers should meet in the park at 8:30 am and the break-down could last until 3 p.m.
- Registration booths- check-in attendees, assign raffle tickets, manage Liability waivers, and distribute goodie bags and wrist bands.
- Traffic control- direct attendees to the registration booth, parking garages, and bathrooms
- Crowd control- direct people to appropriate fitness booths and use a loud mic to announce raffles
- Set-up & break down - help set-up and take down 15-20 tents and tables
We are looking for ENERGETIC, health-focused individuals 16+ years of age who have a passion for fitness and the outdoors. Will be required to be in full sun all day.
- Comfortable shoes
- Breathable clothing
Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: