Alexandria Eviction Prevention Partnership Volunteers
We at ALIVE!, Legal Services of Northern Virginia, the Lazarus Ministry and NVAHA have collaborated to create the Alexandria Eviction Prevention Partnership (AEPP), an outreach pilot program to provide eviction process and rental assistance information, ensuring our vulnerable neighbors are not falling through the cracks. We can further organize and expand the resident outreach that is already occurring, and work to make efforts among community groups more efficient.
There are a few volunteer opportunities through this program-Training Required
- Our community outreach volunteer opportunities focus on events at rental property sites, offering and gathering additional information.
- Our remote volunteer role will be calling clients and filling out short forms.
All volunteers must wear cloth face coverings. If you do not have one, ALIVE! will provide one for you.
DO NOT volunteer if:
- You exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 24 hours.
- You have been to any places, and therefore exposed, where people have tested posted for COVID-19.
- You are at high risk of severe disease (including persons who are older than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised; on dialysis; or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40).
- You have someone in your household who is at high risk.(including persons who are older than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised; on dialysis;, or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40).
Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: