Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Maximum Age:64
Volunteers Needed to Help Students with Virtual Learning
Nonprofits are looking for volunteers to assist and tutor students. As the 2020 school year is about to start and students are getting ready for virtual learning, nonprofits are getting ready to support students and parents who are not able to learn from home. Volunteers MUST commit to volunteer through December.
Please express interest below if you are interested in helping students with virtual learning, while parents are working. Volunteers will be assigned to an agency according to their avilability and need of agency. After expressing interest, Volunteer Alexandria will be in touch about the next steps, collect schedule/availability, etc. Volunteers will be required to complete a background check.
Before you volunteer in person, please confirm:
- That you have NOT been at any places and therefore exposed where people have tested positive for COVID-19? If so, do not volunteer.
- That you DO NOT exhibit any symptoms of a respiratory illness including fever, runny nose, sore throat, coughing or difficulty breathing now or in the past 14 days? If so, do NOT volunteer.
- That you or someone you live with is NOT at high risk (this includes persons who are age greater than 65; have underlying heart disease or lung disease, diabetes, liver disease; are immunocompromised, on dialysis, or have severe obesity with BMI greater than 40). If so, do NOT volunteer.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: