Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy Mentor
Mentors are at the heart and soul of what we do at the Academy. Mentors come once a week to work with Scholar-Athletes in various games and activities designed to help Scholar-Athletes learn and grow into determined students, supportive teammates and catalysts for positive change in our community. Our mentors work to cultivate a positive relationship with mentees that have a lasting impact for years to come.
- 1 hour per week from 6-7 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday during the school year
- Work on provided activities to teach mentee about life, goal setting, team-work, and more
- Training for mentors in working with children and positive development
The Washington Nationals Youth Baseball Academy looks to nurture the development of D.C. youth into thriving members and leaders of our community. The mission of the Academy is to use the sports of baseball and softball as vehicles to foster positive character development, academic achievement and improved health among youth from underserved communities in Washington, D.C. Scholar-Athletes participate in a year-round program that includes STEM and literacy, baseball and softball programs, and food education.
September 24, 2018 - May 23, 2019
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: