75th Anniv. Concert Event Volunteer
The ASO is looking for volunteers to provide assistance in creating a smooth event experience for concert goers, musicians, and staff.
Timeframe: 4 hours
Impact: Help the 75th Anniversary major gifts campaign goal of $300,000 over the next three years towards the support of the orchestra and its community outreach efforts.
Dress code: white top, black bottoms
*This is an outdoor concert - dress accordingly.
Box Office Assistant - 6 positions available
- In charge of will-call tickets. Distributes the correct pre-purchased ticket to the patron and verifies their seat.
- Assists with ticket purchases made with cash.
Usher - 5 positions available
- Assists patrons in finding their designated seat in a timely manner.
Parking Assistant*** - 10 positions available
- In charge of directing patrons to an available parking area. No driving necessary.
*** Parking assistants will need to be available the day prior (Friday, September 14th) at 6 PM in order to receive instructions and familiarize themselves with the area.
Greeter - 3 positions available
- Welcomes and directs incoming patrons to their desired destination.
Concert Date and Location:
Saturday, September 15, 2018
Virginia Theological Seminary Campus
3737 Seminnary Rd
Concert: 4:00 PM
Please arrive: 2:00 PM
If interested and new to the ASO, please provide a phone number for a short phone interview.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: