Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Emergency Preparedness Outreach with the Fire Department
This project is a great opportunity to tag along, raise emergency preparedness in the community by distributing emergency preparedness materials.
- Installation Date: Saturday, June 16, 2018, 9:00 am
- Staging Location: Leonard “Chick” Armstrong old Cora Kelly (25 W Reed Ave). I will have the white training van. They usually open the facility up early for us (8:30 am).
- Installation Location: Lynhaven Gateway Neighborhood Box 20901
- Pizza will be provided for lunch.
- The neighborhood will be pre-canvas by ARC.
- The white training van will be available to move logistics and volunteers around.
- Lt. Don Scott will be the commanding officer for the installation.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: