Age Minimum (with Adult):18+, Minimum Age:18+
Emergency Preparedness Outreach with the Fire Department
This project is a great opportunity to tag along, raise emergency preparedness in the community by distributing emergency preparedness materials.
- Installation Date: Saturday, March 17, 2018, 8:00 am
- Time: 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Staging Location: William Ramsey Center (5650 Sanger Avenue). I will have the white training van.
- Installation Location: Lincolnia Hills-Heywood Glen Civic Association Box 20864 (I will send out the maps as we get closer to the date).
- News Release about the installation will be going out on March 12, 2018
- Pizza will be provided for lunch.
- The neighborhood will be pre-canvas by ARC before the installation.
- Maps of the neighborhood (divided by zones) are forthcoming.
Volunteers will ONLY distribute the materials. They will NOT install the fire alarms.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: